« Home | Computer Games by Tammy Lee » | Burnin Down Nash Vegas by Mia Romano » | Last Chance by Kit Wylde » | Elementals - Fire and Ice by Liddy Mignight » | Rogues by Liddy Mignight and Cricket Sawyer » | In This Life by Rachel Carrington » | Choices by Rachel Carrington » | One Week Stand by Lyric James » | Tourist Attraction by Shelli Stevens » | Release Me by Karen Erickson »

Dream Man by Kelley Vitollo

Dream Man by Kelley Vitollo
Buy Here


Sadie has the same dream every night. She dreams of a man with black hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and magical hands.

When dream becomes reality and she comes face to face with her dream man, will life begin to emulate fantasy? Will he be everything she imagined and more?



Visit Kelley Vitollo's Site Here

YAY!! Thanks for posting this. I hope you enjoy it.

Hello Noizemaker,

This sounds very good. I love the cover WoW :) I must add this to my TBR List that keeps growing lol.

Hugssss
Linda.H.

Linda H.

Thank you so much and I really hope you enjoy Dream Man if you pick up a copy! This is so very exciting for me. Let me know what you think!
kelley @ kelleyvitollo.com (without spaces)
or you can always stop by my blog
http://kelleyv.blogpspot.com


Noizemaker,
Your the best! Thanks for posting about Dream Man :)

Post a Comment

Links