« Home | Reader's Choice Award Winners » | Melting Iron by Ann Cory » | I graduated...YEAH!!! » | Reading Ebooks!!! » | New to Blogger »

3D pictures

I recieved an email today about a 3D artist named Julian Beever and I would like to shar it with you....I have created a photo album named 3D pics...Check them out they are cool...Here are a couple of the pictures...If you wanna see the rest...Drop me a line with your email and I will send them right on over...

Julian Beever is an English artist who's famous for his art on the pavement of England , France , Germany , USA , Australia and Belgium . Beever gives to his drawings an amazing 3D illusion.














Those pics are Soooooooooooooo seriously cool!!!!!!

I am so glad you liked them...

These were incredible! I'm still trying to figure them out.

Post a Comment

Links